FiberCab Series of Desktop and Floor Model Laser Marking Systems
The FiberCab (FC) Series is the next generation of enclosed Galvo Fiber laser marking systems.
- Vytek's FiberCab Series of Galvo Laser Systems
- The Compact Laser Marking System. Click on image for additional information.
- The Compact Elite Laser Marking System. Click on image for additional information.
- The Compact Elite X3, 3-axis Galvo Laser System. Click on image for additional information.
- The FiberCab Tower (shown with optional Dial Index Table and Computer). Click on image for additional information.
- The FiberCab XL (shown with optional Industrial Grade Computer) . Click on image for additional information.
The FC series is the most advanced, compact, industrial grade, fiber laser marking and engraving series available on the market today. The FC series is available in three sizes: the FC Compact desktop model, the FC Tower self-standing model and the FC Tower Plus with a super-size self-standing enclosed work zone. The FiberCab series are fully enclosed Class I devices that can accommodate Q switched and CW laser sources from 10 to 200 watts.
The FiberCab Series equipment is safe, compact, and service-free. It is designed to meet individual laser marking needs with the ability to mark a wide variety of materials including Direct Part Marking (DPM) of alphanumeric figures, logos, serial numbers, part numbers, lot and date codes, schematics, graphics, deep engraving and more. It can be delivered as a stand-alone system that can be integrated into any production line or a full turnkey workstation.
Markets & Uses
Vytek supports you and the products we sell via.
- On-site Service
- Web support
- Regular updates to our manual & application notes
- Readily available inventory for fast shipment in post-sales support
- Over $2 million in active inventory